Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sick of Being Sick

I have been sick since the beginning of April. I finished a week of antibiotics for a sinus infection before I went to Seattle. I was well most the time I was there. The tickle in the back of my throat and a cough returned as I was flying home. I went to the doctor last Monday and got prescribed a pharmacy of meds for allergies. It hadn't gotten better, as a matter of fact, I've gotten worse. On Mothers Day, we'd planned to go to church even though I hate church on mothers day, but when Gracie barked at 6:30 that morning I mumbled at Dan and went back to sleep. He woke me back up at 11:30 to tell me he was going to pick up pizza for lunch. I guess I needed to sleep. Jaelyn had a Monday morning doctors appointment that I piggybacked on. I had diminished breath sounds in my right lower lung so she suspected pneumonia and sent me for a chest x-ray. The phone call today says my lungs are clear but keep taking the z-pack because it can't hurt. I still feel horrible and have this yucky cough that won't leave. Caden thinks its cool that I have my very own inhaler to match his. Gracie and I spent today camped out in the living room (me on the couch, her in Dans chair). I am so sick of being sick! Uncle Sam, get us out of here, PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are so sick!

    Praying you feel better quickly or that you move soon! (funny how we dream about staying in one place for more than a couple of years, but when we're miserable, we are counting down the days until orders come in!)

    ReplyDelete