The weekend before I went to Seattle, Gracie was bad. And not just a little bad. She was a lot lot bad. Saturday morning, Dan and I wanted to sleep in. Gracie always starts crying to go out around 6:30. Allie was up and dressed so she took her out. The next thing I heard was the door opening and Allie screaming "she has a dead squirrel in her mouth." huh? Not exactly the best way to start a Saturday morning. I race to the laundry room to see Gracie standing with an actual real dead squirrel in her mouth. It was stiff and it's little legs were sticking straight out of her mouth. I freaked out a little bit. Dan might say a lot bit. He took his time getting dressed before coming in to get the dog back outside. Ewwww...I'm not sure what I would have done if Dan hadn't been home. All it took was a whiff of wet food for her to drop the squirrel. After breakfast, she got a good teeth scrubbing. I was wishing they made mouthwash for dogs!
Later in the day, I was off shopping and Dan texted me that Gracie had been a very naughty dog. She somehow managed to slide her tray in her crate forward and he chewed two holes in the vinyl floor. That's not an expense I wanted.
Monday morning, Dan took Alie and Caden to choir while I got Jaelyn ready for school. Gracie is a people food thief. If she gets a chance...and well, she did. Let's just say Jaelyn took half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in her lunch that day. Bad Bad Gracie Mae. It's a good thing you are so cute or I'd be really mad at you!


She really is cute! I love the I'm so innocent look on her face!
ReplyDelete