So anyway, today, camping, Gulf Shores, Alabama. It’s beautiful out here but so hot. I took Caden for a bike ride around the block this morning and I had sweat rolling down my back when we got back. Caden’s bike is way too small for him, but it’s makes starting in stopping so much easier since his feet are so close to the ground. We need to work on turning and he’s still a tad bit wobbly, but he’ll be a pro when we leave here on Tuesday.
I had to take Jaelyn to urgent care this morning. She’s had a one dog barking cough that turned into a whole kennel of dogs. She sounded horrible. The doctor diagnoses her with a sinus infection and gave her a z-pack and a stronger antihistamine than she was taking. Medicine and Jaelyn’s mood don’t always mix so I’m keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.After lunch, we headed for the pool for a little bit. The pool was packed.
My parents have always been here in the spring and fall when the park was empty. They continue to be amazed by how many people are here camping. I’m amazed by how many people are here camping in tents. That’s pure craziness. Don’t they know it’s 98 degrees outsider. I’m intrigued by all the tent campers. That would be so much nicer than our tent J.
We checked out the beach again this evening. We took the kids and let them dig in the sand and dip their toes in the Gulf. It’s still hot, but the breeze coming off the water is cooler.| I love this picture...Gramps the Protector |
| Ever the model - notice how she turned her shoulder in |
No comments:
Post a Comment