Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Base Housing

To steal a phrase from the eighties, I’m so over this move.  The ladies at the housing office change their story everytime we talk to them.  I was excited that we’d moved up to third on the housing list.  I checked it today and we’ve moved back to fourth.  It’s so frustrating.  Everyone seems to get priority over us.  One time we call and they say we should have a house two to four weeks after July 1st.  Then, they tell us they’ll have a house as soon as we get there.  Next, they are saying they have no idea when we’ll have a house.  We have to make a decision about what to do soon.  I’m not sure we’ll be able to move straight onto base so now we have to decide where we want to live until there’s a house available.  I found myself searching for short term rentals last night around midnight. 

I’d appreciate prayers because I seriously think I’m going insane thinking about all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment