Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Amazing Little Man


The girls learned to ride a two-wheeler when they turned six.  I’ve been telling Caden it’s his turn for months.  He’s been resistant and has used the excuse that he doesn’t have knee or elbow pads everytime I’ve brought it up.  The roads out here are so nice and it’s not too busy so I put knee pads on our shopping list yesterday.  This afternoon, my Dad took Caden’s training wheels off his bike and we got busy.  It started off a little rocky and Caden wasn’t quite sure, but within an hour, he was cruising up and down by himself.  He didn’t even need me to get him started after a while.  Within a few days, he’ll be cruising along with the girls.


And a bonus picture that has nothing to do with bike riding because he's just too darn cute for his own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment