We drove out to Pensacola Beach this morning to spend time playing with my friend, Jennifer, and her family (whom I'm going to refer to as the Beatles from now on - it's not their last name since I don't use last names, but that's what my kids sometimes call them. Hope you don't mind, Jen.). Tangent, sorry...anyway, as we drove over the beach bridge, we saw a jet flying down the beach. Yea! The Blue Angels' Beach Air Show is this weekend and they were practicing. We only got to see a few passes, but it was great. I love watching the Blue's fly! We also saw Fat Albert which is the Blue's support plane.
We had to stay out of the water for about 40 minutes during the practice. That was kind of yucky and the kids got antsy, but once we could go in the water, we had so much fun. My kids will never be satisfied with just sticking their toes in the water again.
 |
Jaelyn, Caden, and Allie waiting to get in the water.
We liked seeing the big Coast Guard ship in the water.
It left once the Blues were done flying. |
 |
| Dan enjoys his shade! |
 |
| Cassidy and Jaelyn catching a wave |
 |
| Kelly and Allie |
 |
| Caden loves riding the waves |
 |
I have a great photo sequence of Jackson and Caden as they rode this wave.
They both made it way up on shore. |
 |
| Allie is still loving her new bangs. She's such a girly girl. |
 |
| Me and Jennifer with our girls. |
 |
| Caden and Brody |
 |
| Delaney, Allie, Jackson and Caden |
 |
| Jaelyn |
We are going glamping with "Gramps and Baba" (as my kids are now calling them) for a couple of days. I'm debating bringing the laptop because I told the kids they had to unplug while we were gone. It seems a little hypocritical to make them unplug while I'm hooked into wi-fi. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment