Thursday, April 16, 2009
Two Weeks is Too Short
We took Dan to the airport this morning. We truly had a wonderful visit and I promise to share with pictures in a few days. I feel like wallowing a little in self-pity today, so not really in the mood. I got tail ended on the interstate on the way to the airport in stop and go traffic. I stopped and the Mercedes behind me apparently wanted to go. We stopped to check the van (he didn't) and thankfully there's no damage. I also came very close to getting pulled over. A police man hit his lights when I went passed him (no idea if I was speeding - it was when we pulled off the interstate to check the car. I was hunting for a way back on and was totally not paying attention to the speed). The car in the opposite lane behind me got pulled over instead. Things usually happen after Dan leaves...never on his way to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
praying for you kel! Covering you guys as you find a new kind of normal again. You amaze me girl!
ReplyDelete