Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Over the Top

We went to the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus on Sunday. It was a tad bit pricey, but sooo much fun. One bag of cotton candy cost $12, but they give it to you in this fun hat :p.
We got to the arena extra early since we weren't sure about traffic or parking. We were able to watch the pre-show show. Caden even voluneered to let clowns juggle over him. He stood so still and was so brave until it was over. He got back to me with his little lip quivering. Apparently it's a little scary to have juggling pins fly quickly by your face over and over.



The circus itself was a lot of fun. Our favorite part was when they put 7 motorcyclists inside the "ball ride" mentioned in my previous circus post. That was totally insane but really exciting to watch. Caden enjoyed it and I'm sure was thankful he didn't have to participate. The kids also loved the tiger act and the trapeze. I've warned everyone we will not be trying any of their stunts at home in the backyard!

Overall, I'm really glad we went. It was worth every penny to have the fun memories with Dan. We picked up McDonalds on the way home and then it was a beautiful day so the kids got to spend the rest of it playing in the backyard (Have I mentioned that creepy man moved so I can let the kids play without worrying about him? Yea!)...a great day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment