Caden and Jaelyn both tried out making snow angels. Jaelyn liked it, but Caden didn't care for the whole laying in the snow and getting cold thing. Jaelyn especially enjoyed catching snowflakes on her tongue. She said they tasted like french fries. I think we might need to get her taste buds checked out!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
We've had the first snowfall of the season today. It started about 10 this morning and has snowed all day long. There's probably about 2 inches of snow on the ground now. It's forecasted to stop this evening and will probably be melted by tomorrow (I can only hope, at least). Allie has been itching to play outside all day. I caught her trying to escape several times, but this house is totally Allie-proofed so there's no getting out - or in if you remember that horrible afternoon. Anyway, I got Allie and Caden all bund
led up to get in the car for preschool and what did Allie do? Run straight out and lay in the snow to make a snow angel. And she continued to do that everytime she was allowed outside.
Caden and Jaelyn both tried out making snow angels. Jaelyn liked it, but Caden didn't care for the whole laying in the snow and getting cold thing. Jaelyn especially enjoyed catching snowflakes on her tongue. She said they tasted like french fries. I think we might need to get her taste buds checked out!


Caden and Jaelyn both tried out making snow angels. Jaelyn liked it, but Caden didn't care for the whole laying in the snow and getting cold thing. Jaelyn especially enjoyed catching snowflakes on her tongue. She said they tasted like french fries. I think we might need to get her taste buds checked out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment