Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Allie's Ballet Recital

This has been a busy week for Allie. Today was her Christmas Recital for Ballet. She performed in two numbers: I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Her class was combined with a younger three year old class and they were so cute. While Allie's class was trying to do what they learned, the younger ones were running around and waving hi to mom. There were even a few jumping on the mini-tramp in the back (she takes ballet at a Ladies Total Fitness and the recital was in their aerobics room). It was hilarious. Allie did the best of all. Biased you ask? Of course, but it's true. She matched in line (in time with the music even), she twirled her bouton like she was supposed to and even managed to catch it when she popped it up in the air. I'm so proud of my girl. I purchased a DVD of the show so when I get it, I'll update with clips.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kelly! Thanks for the update! I enjoyed the video and catching up on all the fun stuff!

    Merry Christmas,
    Jan Storey :)

    ReplyDelete