Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

For My Alaskan Friend

I finished another quilt last week.  I love how it turned out.

My friend's only request was a dove.  I love this one with his olive branch.


One is a lonely number, you know, so I gave her two more.


And who doesn't need a little extra sunshine in their lives?


I hid a couple of hearts and a cross in the background.


And it's a little hard to see, but I did a swirly stitch instead of stippling.  It was a lot of fun and actually felt easier because I knew where I need to go next.


3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into those quilts, but having seen you do so many, I am almost contemplating attempting a simple squares quilt! Mind you, there are several miles between contemplating and actually starting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great. Kendra is going to love it! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is even more beautiful in person!

    ReplyDelete