Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Jack Hammer

Did I mention we've created monsters?  I was having a bad afternoon the other day and my Dad offered to let me take out the top kitchen cabinets.  Isn't he a good Dad?  It helped my mood tremendously.


Today we rented a mini jack hammer and we went to town on the ceramic tile.  It was loud and dirty and hot and I LOVED it.  Dan says instead of teaching me to destroy things, I should be learning to rebuild them.  I guess he needs to buy me a plane ticket to come back and help when it's time to put it all back together!


5 comments:

  1. Always remind me not to let you come visit me and my kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'll sign your name, I'll be more than happy to remind you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand Uncle Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very lucky to use a jack hammer!! When I did my kitchen tiled floor I used a screw driver and a bunch of other smaller not such useful tools to do the job. Later when my kitchen flooded after the brand new dishwasher was put in, we had to relay the floor completely with new wood. Wasted effort. But I learned something at least!!

    Enjoy your demolition!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posts have me singing an old 4Him song called "Wrecking Ball".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4vt1qPpk98

    julie

    ReplyDelete