Dan, the most awesome husband around, bought me a new sewing machine. I used it for a not fun project (sewing black-out material to curtains). I decided to use it for something fun. I found a doll dress pattern at Walmart and bought a fat quarter bundle for material (because the closest fabric store is apparently 30 miles away in Lebanon). I think the dresses turned out really cute. I joked that they are either really hip hippie dresses or mumus or really rockin' choir robes (if they were longer)! I can't wait for Jae and Allie to come home from school and give me their opinions. The sewing machine is awesome. I didn't say a single bad word while I've been sewing. I had no jams and the machine didn't come unthreaded all by itself even once. I'm looking forward to more sewing projects when I have extra time.
love em'
ReplyDeleteI want to get back to sewing...