Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our New House


Okay, I am finally taking the time today to upload pictures and post them.  Yea for me.  :)

Here's our house.  It's LOOOONNNNGGGG...


The back yard...there's no fence and I don't think we are going to put one up.  Looks like I'll be getting lots of exercise with our new puppy. 


Did you look at all the windows?  Go back and look again encase you missed them!

I'm slowly but surely getting things hung on the wall.  I'm not going overboard with nail or screw holes.  I think the bedrooms and bathrooms will be the only rooms with curtains.  I'm going to have a closet full of pictures I'm not hanging.  I did, however, hang stuff in the kids' rooms.  Here's Caden's...


Arghhh on this picture.  The shelf needs to be 3" lower.  I think I'll have to settle for moving Yoda 3" higher.


The girls' room is huge.  What is two bedrooms on one side of the house is one on the other.  They blew the wall out and made a huge bedroom.  This is Jaelyn's side...


And this is Allie's side...Polly world is almost unpacked too, as you can see.

5 comments:

  1. What did you guys end up doing with the purple bunk beds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have velcro for pictures now. target, home depot both have it. it is A-MAZE-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the girls share a room, but still have their own space. Something like that would be perfect for the Twinkies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiley, they are in our storage shed until I can list them on craigslist. Ugh.

    C, I've seen those, but haven't tried them. I love the 3M hooks. We used them for lots of things.

    Kendra, the girls love it too. We are looking for a room divider, maybe a small bookcase to divide it even further. They could have easily made this a five bedroom house...perfect for your crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much space! You have set it up really nicely. Love the girl's room!

    ReplyDelete