Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

Is there anything cuter than a child who is missing his or her two front teeth?  Jaelyn lost both of her front teeth at the same time.  Allie's first central came in before her second central fell out.  When Caden's front teeth got loose I started hoping they'd come out at the same time.  Well, my mom pulled one last week.  The other one was just a little bit loose until Caden's mouth connected with Jaelyn's knee a few nights ago.  It was hanging on be a tiny root yesterday.  He was quite the snaggletooth.  The little stinker wouldn't let me touch it though.  He likes money so I offered him a dollar.  No deal.  Two dollars.  No deal...


Three dollars....DEAL.  One good yank was all it took to create that adorable gap tooth smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment