Just letting all my facebook friends know I'm taking a little break and unplugging. I'd appreciate prayers for my family. God knows the details. Thanks.
"Facebook is the devil"...ok, that isn't quite the quote word for word, but Scott's favorite movie, Waterboy, comes to mind everytime someone mentions facebook to me. I think I might me the last person in America NOT on facebook.
"Facebook is the devil"...ok, that isn't quite the quote word for word, but Scott's favorite movie, Waterboy, comes to mind everytime someone mentions facebook to me. I think I might me the last person in America NOT on facebook.
ReplyDeleteHow can ya be lost in the woods with an I phone ????
ReplyDeleteEasy, drive 5 minutes from our house on back roads and we lose all service. We don't have cell towers every 500 ft like you do in citified Atlanta. :P
ReplyDeleteKendra, Scott just went down several notches in my book. I can't stand Adam Sandler. Dan, however, can't wait to meet him now :p.
ReplyDelete