Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Who Says Child Labor is Illegal???

This house was a wreck.  That's what happens with you have three adults and five kids having fun and only doing manadtory house work (laundry and dishes encase you are wondering what is mandatory).  We are having a party here tomorrow to celebrate a belated father's day and family birthdays.  We needed to get the house clean; so we put all of our little laborers to work.  They were so gung ho.  I love the attitude of a medium sized child.  Teenage child, not so much, but medium sized children, awesome. 

My mom owns at least seven different vacuums and at least ten assorted dusters.  At one point, I think they were all in use.


Nick swiffered and dusted at the same time.


Thirteen year old Jared was the only one who wasn't gung ho.  I think we got the stink eye from him a few times :p.



You missed a spot.

After Allie finished cleaning the porch, she collected the stone figures from the yard and washed them.

There's an old family joke about dust falling into your dinner plate so I made sure to clean the fans.


Baba enjoyed sitting back and watching her little minions work.


Bring on the party!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!!

    We have child labor going on in the kitchen right now...

    ReplyDelete