Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Now You See It

Now You Don't!

Empty!


The last few days have been cah-razy!  The packers started on Friday.  They packed the entire basement and some closet stuff in the bedrooms.  Then we had three days to live with the boxes and not a lot of toys.  Yesterday, the packers came again and spent the day packing the rest of the house and moving the items from storage back to the house.  I gave verbal directions in the kitchen rather than taking the stuff we were moving out and unfortunately, we had to make one of the packers unpack our medicine and food.  They aren't supposed to pack that stuff, you tell them not to pack it and then they still pack it.  I felt horrible, but it was his own fault.  We had four very able guys show up this morning with two trucks to load.  It took them about 5 hours to empty our house.  Today was probably the easiest load day we've ever had.  I usually get so antsy I have to leave, but I hung around all afternoon.

There's still cleaning and touch-up painting to do.  We have to pack a trailer and sign on the many dotted lines on Friday before we hit the road to Florida.  We are excited to get our summer vacation started!

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Excited I mean. The dust bunnies and gerbils are almost gone!

    ReplyDelete