This summer is all about fun and friends. Today, we drove to Crestview to have lunch with Chris and Angie. They are friends of ours from Maryland. They were my go to people in emergencies anytime Dan wasn't around. They moved to North Carolina two years ago and are mid-PCS to Alabama this summer. I've seen Angie a few times in Maryland, but I haven't seen Chris. I wish Dan could have been here. Chris and Angie were taking a break from moving and were playing in Destin. Yea for us. We met them on their way out of town.
We got to spend an hour or so over lunch at Cracker Barrel. The kids loved getting to play with Laney, their two year old, and Emmie, the dog.
Next week, we are going to Tallahasse for a night to see more friends and the week after we are going glamping with Grandpa and Baba. We camp in our tent, but when we are with my parents and their 36 foot motor home, it's definitely glamping.
No comments:
Post a Comment