Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

An Evening at the Beach

Sunday evening, we met my best friend and her family at the beach for a picnic and playtime.  It was so much fun.  Believe it or not, but we've never played with our kids at the beach like this before.  The one time it was semi-warm enough for them to play in the water in Delaware, there was no way Dan or I were getting in the cold water so they couldn't go past their knees.  Well, they were way past their knees this time.  Jackson and Brody brought their boogie boards and I think Allie and Caden will be begging for surfing lessons any day now.  The waves were high enough for fun, but not so high that I was freaked out the whole time.  I see many beach days in our summer!

Cassidy, Jackson, Caden, Dan, Jaelyn and Brody

Our shell collection has increased considerably in the last few days.

Caden had fun splashing Delaney

Jaelyn and Allie

Jackson boogie boarding


Caden and his half dollar

Cassidy

Delaney

Allie catching a wave

Brody

I love seeing the pure joy on Allie's face

Cassidy is such a great helper with the younger kids

No comments:

Post a Comment