Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So Much Fun That...

We had so much fun on Sunday evening that we couldn't think of anything we wanted to do more on Monday morning than go back to the beach.  This time, we used our pass and went to Langston Beach on Ft. Pickens.  Once again, it was perfect.  Picture blue skies with a few fluffy clouds, white sand beaches as far as you can see and calm, shallow water.  We were out there for about 3 hours and spent most of the time way out.  I love it when it's shallow where you can walk out like that. And yea for my new camera because I love the pictures I got with it.





 The kids had a ball letting Daddy throw them around.  He said it was pretty fun too.






On the way home, we stopped and bought our own boogie boards for our next trip!

1 comment:

  1. Kel~
    I am SO happy to see you SO happy! Glad you are all having a BLAST!!

    ReplyDelete