Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Beautiful Beach Day

We've been promising to take the kids to the beach for a few days, but it just hasn't worked out.  We really wanted to take Nick and Jared with us and today was their last day here.  This morning, we headed to the beach right after breakfast.  We beat the life guards to the beach even.  I love Pensacola Beach.  There's just something about driving onto the beach and seeing the beach ball water tower.  It makes me smile.

We used my Dad's pass to get into Fort Pickens.  I love going there because it's a totally different crowd than the main beaches.  Not everyone wants to pay to get in.

The kids finally got to try out their new boogie boards and a family leaving the beach gave us theirs so Nick and Jared had one to share.  The weather was picture perfect!


My mom made sure the kids new the rules repeatedly before they got in the water!


The water was perfect...


Not too rough...


But not too calm either.


It was just right.





As I look back over our pictures, I'm wondering if we can go back tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment