The drive to Florida was kind of long and boring. There might have been some whining involved, but the kids did great. Since then, in no particular order, we've...
Played in the pool Baba and Grandpa got us. Grandpa even got the dining canopy out of his motor home so we can swim in the shade.
Climbed every tree in the backyard.
Played the Wii and gave Baba a challenge in Scrabble.
Discovered Ratuki, a crazy new card game. Watch out, Nick and Jared.
Played at Grandmother's house with Caleb, our cousin.
Painted everyone's fingernails.
Had a few date nights out. Our favorite was dinner, donuts and geocaching in the dark and through the woods with Rich and Jen.
Picked bags of blueberries to make blueberry pie and blueberry lemon bars.
Played at the beach with Dan while I went with my mom for Dad's knee surgery.
I'll try to check back in more often as our summer progresses, but no promises. I'm too busy having fun and letting my Mom take care of us!
Looks like you're having fun! And I gotta tell you, from the back the kids look like triplets. Whew!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Florida!