Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Little Things

Little things have made me happy today and I thought I'd share.  Do you have something you use everyday that you just hate.  I have hated my soap dispenser for dish detergent for years.  It was cheap, ugly plastic and it leaked.  I replaced it a few weeks ago, but the new one was just as bad.  I can't tell you how many times a day I press that soap dispenser.  I deserve to have something pretty that works and doesn't leave me frustrated.  I was wandering around Target today and found this soap dispenser.  I can't believe I paid what I did for it, but I love it.  It's so easy to use.  It makes me want to wash dishes just so I can use it.  My dish detergent even smells better coming out of it :p.

My flower on the counter was starting to look sad so I replaced it too with this very inexpensive orchid.  Isn't it beautiful?



 It's the little things, remember???

2 comments:

  1. I have that same soap dispenser from Target. Love it! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little things make me happy too, Kelly so I guess you get that from me. The flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete