Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Williamsburg - Spring 2011

We had a great trip to Williamsburg last weekend.  We drove down on Thursday night, froze for 4 hours on Friday at Busch Garden, and then spent the rest of the weekend at Wolf Lodge.  We got into Busch Gardens for free with their Salute to the Heroes program so we didn't mind leaving before the day was out.  The kids all got to ride roller coasters so they were happy.  At Wolf Lodge, we stayed in a "Kid's Cabin" room which made me very happy.  The kids had their own room with a twin bed, bunk beds and a TV.  Dan and I had our own area with a fire place.  I loved it. 

I'm skipping the little details and opting for a bunch of pictures instead.  As soon as the for sale sign goes up, I'll have time to blog again, but there's too much work to do now.



It was sooo cold.

Allie danced the polka in the beer garden in Germany.
















No comments:

Post a Comment