Our realtor still hasn't heard back from the other realtor. These people have apparently never heard of something called common courtesy. So you don't want to accept our counter offer...fine...but would you show us some respect and give us a reply. Seriously....anyway, we have a showing this afternoon and another tomorrow evening. I let things go just a tad this weekend; so today has been all about getting things perfect again. I like things clean, neat and organized, but even this level of perfection is starting to get old for me.
PS Have I mentioned Dan's in Idaho? I had use Google to place Idaho on a map (sorry to all my North Western US friends). Dan left yesterday. His classes/conference/whatever you want to call it starts today. The schedule looks insane for three weeks solid. At least it means I have a little less laundry to keep up with. Oh and I have to cut the grass myself. Dan is not allowed to ever fertilize our grass again because with all this rain, it's growing like, well, grass! I shouldn't have to cut it every 4 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment