Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Offer #2 and Possibly #3

I woke up to an email from our realtor with a "rough offer" from people who had seen our house twice.  There was no official paperwork, just an amount in an email and a question if we'd even consider it.  Unfortunately, it was 5K less than the first ridiculous offer.  I also got an email feedback from our showing last night saying they would be making an offer today.  This is really insane.  I'm hoping the third time is the charm and it'll be an offer we can realistically consider.  We also have a showing scheduled for tonight.  UGGHHH...this is no fun whatsoever!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish you could come hang at my house for dinner during the showings. I'd even let you bring the cat and put him in the garage...can't come inside, or Taffy will eat him though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Seems like your house is priced just right. Why would anyone want to low ball it?

    We are struggling right now with wanting to put our house up for sale. The going price around my neighborhood is anywhere between 110,000 and 130,000. But with all the work and updating we need at least 150-160 just to break even and walk away with a little something. So frustrating.

    I am praying that things will come together quickly. It certainly sounds like you have all the luck with showings/offers. Just need that right person to come along and say "FULL PRICE"

    ReplyDelete