Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

One Small Adjustment

The realtors came yesterday and we signed all the paperwork.  It's a relief to have that done and know we are one step closer.  They both said our house looks great.  They are happy with the changes I made and had no suggestions.

Kiley, thank you for your comment about the boxes.  I had thought about making a dust ruffle for Caden's bed, but it got lost somewhere in my jumbled brain.  In under an hour, I used an extra sheet and some sticky velcro to make him a dust ruffle and hide the toy boxes under his bed.  It looks so much better!


2 comments:

  1. You are one handy dandy girl!!

    We still on for prayer swaps on house sales?

    I've got your back...praying for a quick move on that beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!!!! It looks fantastic!! Love the color. Where you able to do the girls bed? I am curious how it worked out on a set of bunk beds?

    Kiley

    ReplyDelete