Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hurry Up and Wait: The Frustration of Negotiating

Well, it happened. We got an offer on our house Friday night.  I never expected we'd get an offer this soon.  We were so excited until we learned the details. Unfortunately, it was a low offer, but they have secured financing. We countered Saturday morning  with a slightly lower price than list and with a new closing date or the option of closing and renting back.  They want to close in May.  There's no way!  We'd have to stay in a hotel for 3 weeks for the kids to finish school.  Now we wait to hear back. Of course, it had to be over the weekend and  on a holiday weekend to boot.  It's driving me insane. In order to distract myself, I've been "puzzling" as Joanie would say. So far, I've put together two 500 piece puzzles and one 300 piece puzzle. 

Say a little extra prayer...okay?

2 comments:

  1. I have lost the art of puzzling. We used to do it all the time. Maybe when I no longer have people of the age that believes it is ok to eat puzzles...maybe then I will do them.

    All silliness aside, know that I am praying daily for you and this move. Call anytime you wish. You know I have no life ;)

    ReplyDelete