Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Allie

Today is Allie's 8th birthday!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  It seems like just yesterday she was a crazy toddler who went full speed ahead without ever looking back.  Funny that her personality hasn't changed a single bit. : )  She chose a day at Busch Gardens for her birthday this year instead of a party.  I love that the kids will pick family trips over big parties with friends.  Anyway, tonight, Allie chose home-made pizza for dinner followed by chocolate cake with vanilla frosting.  She was having a fit to open her presents so we did that before dinner and cake.


 I totally scored on this little wooden doll house.  It was normally $50 at Walmart (which I never would have paid), but I found it clearanced for $15.  Allie LOVED it.



Jaelyn and Allie have amassed quite the critter collection.


There's still one more present hiding somewhere in our house and for the life of me, I can't find.  I accidentally pulled it out and stuck it somewhere so Allie wouldn't see it.  I guess I'll find it when I unpack in Missouri!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday big girl! I love that little house. Your momma found a great present for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Allie girl>>>

    Why did ya not have on Birthday Hat???

    G U C

    ReplyDelete