Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Happening

Our house was listed on Monday in MLS.  The sign went up yesterday.  At 6:45 last night, the phone rang.  Someone wanted to show our house from 7-8.  We had decided that 7 was as late as we'd go so I told them no and then felt immediately horrible....like sick to my stomach horrible.  As I was kissing the girls goodnight at 7:30, the phone rang again.  There was a realtor 5 minutes from our house who wanted 10 minutes to show it.  We got the kids up.  They put on coats and shoes.  I grabbed Zac and we ran out the door.  We drove around looking at houses until 8 and Caden fell asleep in the car.  This morning, I had a realtor come preview the house for out of town clients.  AND we have someone coming back for a second showing on Friday.  I'm not sure if it's the people from last night or the out of town people.  It's enough to make me all frazzled with excitement.  Dan leaves Monday for Idaho and I'm sure he's going to miss out on all the negotiating fun!  Pray!

1 comment:

  1. Lord, please find just the right buyers for this home. Allow my dear friend to rest peacefully, knowing you are in control. Thank you for being in control, even when the Army is telling us what to do!!!!

    AMEN.

    ReplyDelete