Things have not gone as we had hoped with my Grandma Molly. Her kidneys have stopped working. They tried 2 rounds of dialysis, but it was too hard on her. She's asked to be taken home and my Mom and her sisters have agreed. They'll be bringing her home tomorrow. Hospice will be there to help. I'm flying home tomorrow to spend 6 days in Florida. I want to be able to say good-bye to my Grandma in person, not at her funeral. I'll miss her. Driving home from the commissary today, I had a good cry. I always call her on the way home from the store because it allows me to have a good 30 minute conversation with her. I'll miss those phone calls.
My Grandma is a Christian and I know that I know that I know that I'll see her again someday in Heaven. There's hope in Jesus Christ and I'm so thankful for that today!
I am so sorry Kelly. Praying that you have some good days with your Grandmother.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it's not looking good for your Grandma! Praying that you have some very special moments with her!
ReplyDeleteIs the family going with you?