Monday, November 22, 2010
It's a Go!
I took Allie to see the pediatric ENT today. Here's what she got from the sleep study. Allie has mild sleep apnea. It's so mild, that it didn't concern the doctor. What did concern her was Allie's carbon dioxide level. She said normal is around 10. Allie's was 40. That's not good. She said to add that with Allie's large tonsils and she would recommend getting them out. We went over the surgery, but I made it to the scheduling secretary's desk at 4:03. She gets off work at 4:00. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to schedule anything. Allie's excited about "getting to eat ice cream" for two weeks, but I think that'll be short lived. I've been told it can be a painful recovery. She'll have to miss two weeks of school. Start praying, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad they will be able to help her...sorry about the surgery!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying.
I'm sure it's nice to have some answers, but I know surgery is no fun! I'll be praying as you prepare!
ReplyDelete