This post needs a preface. My nephew Jared is with us and he enjoys writing on my blog, even though it's for boring people.. We got a good laugh out of his blog. He is dead on about the unearthly language. We are a little loopy around here and have laughed till we cried. Our trip to Walmart was rather crazy and so you know, Sebastian is my mean Maine Coon Cat that lives with my parents.
I personally think blogging is lame and for boring people that have nothing better to do, but I'm an exception to this rule. (Auntie Kelly is also one too, plus she's generous and really nice.) Anyway, I like the noise that the keyboard keys make when I press them so I will continue with this epic piece of literature. Today has been a nice day. I went to Walmart with Auntie Kelly and Grandmama (BIG mistake by the way.) to buy some nice clothes. Grandmama and Auntie Kelly kept on talking really fast and speaking in an unearthly language that consisted of major giggling and strange noises. Normal people would simply let a virtual pet obsessed twelve-year old go pick out his own clothes. But nnnnnooooo. Grandmama and Auntie Kelly had to make it some kind of quest you'd see in one of Dad's games when you hit the last level. They kept on confusing everyone by dragging us around to different clothing sections. They also tried to convince me to buy a very cheesy shirt that mentioned boring people dying. Then later the very special Grandmama and Auntie Kelly decided to leave the buggy behind. Now Grandmama is preaching how fat Dad's butt is and Sebastian is torturing everyone with his demonic ways. It's lots of fun having deranged relatives. <3
Deranged relatives are the best!
ReplyDelete