
Last soccer game of the season was today!!! Saturdays are free again. Caden has already listed what he will be participating in next: T-ball, swimming, and Karate in that order.
He had a blast playing soccer and I think its mostly due to the coaches that kept it FUN. No whistle...no shouting. Kudos to them!
Caden got a trophy for all he the hard work and effort he put in to making this season so successful...and so did everyone else.
And props to me...(Dan) on my first contribution to the BLOG. And good nite.
so proud of you, dan, for blogging! my husband would never (i don't think)!
ReplyDeletegreat pic, have a blast! and tell that miracle his HP Auntie C is PROUD!
Awesome job little man. I'm proud of how well you did all year.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job to Dan the man too! Feel free to blog anytime.
DAN! Welcome to Blog Land! This is where a whole lot of people you don't know and will probably never meet write to you! I was a little confused who was writing at first, because I knew Kelly was probably still at her mum's (that is MOM's, to you). Anyway, welcome!
ReplyDeleteDan, you rock!
ReplyDeleteLittle Man, you are so cute, I want to hug you! Cool trophy.