Caden was sick all day Thursday. He woke up with a stomach ache on Friday and by Saturday, we thought he was all well. We had lunch with friends at Chick-fil-a and then he had left over pizza for dinner. See where I'm going here??? Caden woke us up in the middle of the night with diarrhea and vomiting (yes, at the exact same time). Ughhh. Nasty, nasty, nasty stomach virus. Sunday, he was sick a little in the morning and then again this morning. I took him to the doctor today. We looked so sad walking in with our trash can, but I wanted to be prepared. It was a good decision, because on the way out, I didn't have to tell anyone that Caden had thrown up in their carpet...we used our handy dandy bucket. Anyway, Dr. K said it's just a stomach virus that is going around and the pattern has been virus for a day or so, a few days of feeling better, and then wham, a few more days of the virus. I'm keeping him home tomorrow, but I really want him to be able to go to school on Wednesday for his Thanksgiving Day party.
No comments:
Post a Comment