This is Red Ribbon Week at our school. The kids participate in a different activity each day all in the name of "Saying No to Drugs." Today is Mismatch Day because we don't match with drugs. Allie was gung ho about not matching until she got dressed and then my little girly girl just couldn't do it. She changed. Jaelyn went all out with mismatched hair and clothes. Caden tried, but he's a boy and he wears jeans and a shirt every day. All of his clothes match :). He did go to school with 2 different socks and 2 different shoes.
Allie is a girl after my own heart. I couldn't ever get myself to go mis-match day at school either.
ReplyDeleteWe have "tacky day" tomorrow. I really don't want to do it, but I probably need to...school spirit and all. : )
ReplyDeleteI just posted about pretty much the same thing! lol. I wish we had mis-match day!
ReplyDeleteUm...does doing school in your PJs count for school spirit? That is about as spirited we get in our little school of 4.
ReplyDelete