At least that's what Danny said he was wishing he had yesterday. He made it safely to his final destination and the kids and I survived day 1. The first few days of a TDY are the hardest to adjust to and then it'll be smooth sailing for a couple weeks. Jae threw one long tantrum yesterday afternoon and then woke up before dawn and woke the rest of us up with her. I sent Crabby, Cranky and Sleepy off to school for their teachers to deal with them.
Today I am starting my basement project. Today's job is to clean out the storage/guest room and get 2 coats of primer on the wall. I'm going from a medium blue to creamy walls and ceiling to try and hide the imperfections. The previous owners of our house really did not know what they were doing when it came to finishing a basement. Not that I could do any better, but I at least know my limitations and would hire professionals.
That house is going to be perfecto...then you will get orders. At least it will be show ready too!
ReplyDeleteThe basement is the last room in the house that hasn't been painted. The only reason I'm painting it is to have it ready when we put the house on the market...whenever!
ReplyDeleteI know two pros if ya need them just let me know>>>
ReplyDelete