I put the girls new bunk beds up today (all by myself, which means I also took down their old bunk beds all by myself). Allie is going to be turned a different direction and she's higher than she used to be. Jaelyn is way higher than their old bunks. Caden's still adjusting to sleeping in his new room with his bed turned a different way. 3 adjusting to new surroundings...could cause issues! I sure hope they sleep.
Caden's Yoda and pictures should be here this week and the girls' new bedding next week. As soon as I see it in person, I can get them new curtains, artwork and a lamp (pink just isn't going to match). This is so much fun!
You goofy girl! It sounds fab. I can't wait to see pictures when you get it all done.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the photos!
ReplyDeleteWonder Woman!
ReplyDelete