The last week has been busy. I started the week by staining the new bunks purple. Tuesday was my big work day. I spent a couple hours taking apart their old bunk beds, which btw, got an awesome new home along with Caden's dresser.
And yes, I like to color coordinate when I'm ironing. Don't you?
I wanted the girls to have similar but different comforters. I love what I found.
Sorry you have to turn your head sideways to watch this one. I always forget when I use my phone for videos.
Dan did much worse...you are going to need to stand on your head for this one. Maybe some one knows how to rotate them with your iphone??? :p
I have to alter Caden's new curtains and get them hung hopefully, today; so his pictures will be coming soon!
How fun that you surprised the girls with their new room!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I have a laptop, I just flipped my screen around as needed to view the videos. LOL
SOOOOO cute!! I love their room! Way to go Kelly! :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so super cute! Come help me. My poor girls are on mattresses on teh floor because I can't make decisions. Looks great! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteVERY nice! Love the wall stickers!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You are giving me some ideas to decorate my girl's room!! =)
ReplyDelete