Why is it that after a vacation, I always feel like I need another one? After 2 long days in the car this weekend, we spent Monday unpacking and taking care of the house. Yesterday, I spent a good deal of the day running errands and making phone calls. It took me an hour to go through our accumulated mail last night. I'm tired. We have another morning of errands today. We were supposed to do today's errands yesterday, but after lunch, I decided to procrastinate and well, we went to the pool. In addition to being tired this morning, I'm also sore. I forgot all the different muscles you use when you swim.
I have the rest of our vacation pictures and a few more stories to share (Jen, I need your pictures) that I'll get to next week maybe :p.
"I need a vacation, I need a rest! I need for someone to sit on my nest!"
ReplyDelete-dr. suess.
Truer words were never spoken.
Hi Kelly, you forgot to mention that you had a flood! Don't you just love our I phones?
ReplyDelete