Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our Afternoon in Pictures

The kittens love the Zacster. He's playing just like a kitten, only a really big 14 pound kitten.
Jaelyn loves her Boggle and had me play MANY MANY games with her.

We spent some time outside enjoying the flowers,

(my favorite picture of the day)
and the butterflies,
and the slip 'n slide,




and a book with my feet propped up.


Then we got hungry so we came in and tried a simple recipe.


Roll out biscuits and add a handful of blueberries and powdered sugar.

Fold them over and seal.


Bake for 15 minutes and top with left over icing from breakfast cinnamon rolls (oh we've been bad today). YUMMY!

It's raining now so I think I'll go lay on the couch and watch a movie. I promise to not take a picture of the TV to post later. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment