Dan got home late Tuesday night. We had a quiet day yesterday doing nothing and he's back to work today. I did manage to get to the store yesterday by myself and it was wonderful. Granted, I spent almost $100 on school supplies for the kids. The shopping wasn't really about me, but I was still alone and that made all the difference! Having 3 kids hanging on you 24/7 for 3 weeks can really drive a person batty!
Today, we dropped Riley and Mellie off at the vet for spaying/neutering and later we have a pool play date with one of Jaelyn's friends...if it doesn't rain like it's threatening. We are picking up Riley tonight (aka Little Fluff) along with 2 new kittens, and Mellie and Dino are leaving us. I'm a little sad to see Mellie go. If I could have kept one, it would have been her!
No comments:
Post a Comment