Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Need Chocolate

It's been a long day. It started raining last night and we've been stuck inside. Everyone is bored and annoyed. There's been bickering and fighting and whining. Not a pretty day all around. The kids are on their beds reading and once lights are out, I'm baking cookies with ooey gooey chocolate chips!!! Stress eating is such a horrible thing, but right now, I don't care. I just want chocolate!

Have I mentioned Dan's out of town again? I don't think I have. He went back to work on Tuesday. On Wedneday morning, he called to give me the heads up that there might be a 3 week TDY in his future. He called a few hours later to say he was coming home to pack. He caught a 6 am flight Thursday morning to Ft. Polk, Louisiana. Yuck! As long as the weather is pretty, we can get outside and get to the pool. We'll be fine, but if the rain keeps up, everyone is going to be crabby and have cabin fever. Not fun at all! So pray for pretty weather, please!

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure you guys don't ever get stationed at Ft Lewis. You might just go crazy here! :)

    ReplyDelete