Meet Mellie.
She came out of her cage purring. She likes to hide under the bed and spring at balls as they go rolling past.
This little fluff ball is Riley.
He is tiny and so soft. I was worried about the kids getting attached...it might be me to this little guy. He's taken a liking to Zac's Birds.
Allie likes Dino.
He's the little stinker of the bunch. I've already watched him tip toe across the top of our church pew. I'm afraid he'll be scaling curtains next.
He reminds me of a cross between Buster (one of Calico's kittens from my childhood) and Monster (the crazy cat we used to have).
Zac and Zoe haven't been formally introduced to our newest littles yet. Maybe tomorrow.
I think this is going to be a fun experience!
How can something so small make so much noise?
Kitties are cute...in a BARN! OK, so I know you would say the same things about dogs...but I am just laughing at you. Hope they find good homes.
ReplyDeleteI love dogs as long as they've had a recent bath and they belong to someone else.
ReplyDelete