Dan's had some drainage for a few weeks, but seemed to be all well by the end of last week. Now, the kids and I are all sick. I think last week was just too stressful. I sent Allie and Jaelyn to school today with cold medicine in them. I hope they both have good days. Allie needs 4 more good days to get her mouse princess.
I spent most of the weekend being sick and depressed. Dan was awesome and took care of the kids. I actually managed 48 hours of sick time (unheard of in the mommy world). I'm still coughing, but I've run out of sick days and I'm back to work!
:( Does it make you feel any better that we have it here too??? I will be your sick buddy. And I too, have run out of sick days.
ReplyDeleteWe just finished the sickness. Yucky! Praying you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete