Allie had a great day at school today. She came home with her 3rd 5 block certificate. 7 more and she's earned herself another prize. Jaelyn told me one of her friends is friends with a girl in Allie's class and apparently Allie has been pulling this girl's hair. Hmmm...follow that? I asked Allie about it and Allie said she did pull a little girl's hair. It's the girl that no longer wants to be her friend. I wonder why?!?! Allie has instructions to apologize to her tomorrow!
Caden had a rough night last night. He was fine at bedtime and then was burning up when Danny took him to the bathroom around 10. He had a 102 degree fever. We gave him tylenol, stuck a cool washcloth on his head and went to bed. I set my alarm for 3 hours, but must have turned it off because Caden woke me up at 4. He was dry heaving, yuck. I don't think he ever actually threw up. Dan stayed home with him today while I took Jaelyn to her appointment. Caden's fever is down to 99 now without tylenol after a 3 1/2 hour afternoon nap and he's playing like nothing is the matter. He must feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment