Tuesday, September 30, 2008
We Are Home - A Teaser
We got home this afternoon after a very long day of traveling which started out at 5:30 a.m. catching a shuttle to the airport. Our trip was really fun. We did SeaWorld, Magic Kingdon, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The kids met 20 characters (Jaelyn counted for me). That's at least 15 minutes of standing in line times 20. 4 out of 5 of us rode many rides, but Caden really struggled with being scared. He just wasn't quite ready. The girls tried out and loved their first rollercoaster. We made a ton of wonderful memories and I promise to share them all and some of the 250+ pictures I took over the next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad your home! I've missed you! Jessie
ReplyDeleteYes---That is a teaser! So glad that you are home safe, and that you all had a wonderful time together! Missed you here too.
ReplyDelete