
Allie, Caden and I picked up Zoe from the vet today and brought her HOME. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have a cat again. I've missed having a fur-baby. Anyway, we got her home and put her in my room. I made the kids sit against the bed because I didn't want them to scare her. Zoe had other ideas. After coming out of her cage and rubbing all over my legs, she headed straight for them and started loving on them. Awesome! She is the sweetest kitty. She did the thing where she rubbed up against Caden and then flopped right into his lap. Talk about making the kids happy. I did my best to get a few good pictures to share, but she was too busy rubbing and loving on us to sit still and say cheese.

PS Encase you are wondering, Zoe was spayed and front declawed on Wednesday and the blue around her is a mesh sweater holding a morphine patch on her for pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment