Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Meatloaf isn't "Too Bad!"

Some of you might remember Caden going through a food phase in the fall where I was actually able to bribe him to eat vegetables. Well, it was a phase and didn't last very long. Thankfully, most phases are cyclical and we are back at it (only with mini M&Ms for incentive instead of ice cream since it's so cold). Last night, we had meatloaf with green beans, carrots and rice. Caden very easily ate the green beans, but he turned his nose up at the meatloaf. I offered him 2 M&Ms to try a tiny piece of meatloaf. He begrudgingly put it in his mouth and then declared "Not too bad." Does that mean it's good??? He ate in total about 10 bites of meatloaf and at the end was saying "yeah, it's pretty good." Silly boy! I offered him 5 M&Ms to try a tiny bite of rice, but he decided he was done and wanted to leave the table. I know better than to push my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment